Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fables of the Reconstruction -5* Amazon Review -


Fresh and Unique! December 1, 2012
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I started reading this book as a recommendation from a friend and am so glad I did. Hunter S. Jones takes the erotica genre and mixes it with zombie horror. It's exciting, fresh, and extremely steamy!

I never would have thought of zombies as sexual beings, but in Fables of the Reconstruction all things are possible. I loved how the author combined the idea of voodoo zombies with horror film zombies and created a whole new sexual monster. Back up vampires! Zombies are the new thing!

I highly recommend this book to other lovers of both erotica and horror. The writing is so smooth and the book is filled with non-stop action. You won't want to put this one down for a second! Very well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment